Saturday 10 September 2011

Personal Note

I know I've not updated the blog in nearly a month, actually, it will be a month as of tomorrow so lets just bite the bullet and call it a full month shall we? But things at home have gotten really bad, my health is not any better and I'm under extreme pressure from many people. On top of that, my role play gaming life has restarted, albeit slowly at times. So that can also get in the way, as it's hard to play Sims at the same time as attempting to write out long ass scenes. That said, I've not abandoned this blog or my legacy, even though it's giving me many issues. My game glitched out completely, it took me four hours to get the game to load without crashing. I managed to bin my current generation, which is gen six, starting with Liberty and Loretta. I know my last update they weren't adults yet, but I had managed to age them up and such before my game glitched it's way to hell. So there is going to be one more post featuring the characters of Sunset Valley before the girls will be set up in a new town. Currently they are in Hidden Springs, but I'm not sure how well I like the town, I might put them somewhere else. Originally they're goal was 'Change of Scenery' which I had used my joker card on, but since they moved anyway, I'm going to go back to that original roll but reroll the miss fun since I feel like keeping the technically used Joker is sort of cheating. Keep an eye out here and on the MTS form for when my first return post is up, which should be soon, time permitted.

~ Stacey aka BlindingEchoes (BE)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about things going bad for you, both in life and in Sims, but glad to see you are still around, whether you manage to continue with this legacy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* Glad you're still here. Everyone on MTS was worried about you. Thought maybe something had happened. I'm glad you're okay and that you might be continuing on. Come back to MTS sometime, we're all there for you if you need friendly support.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been having problems, hope things get sorted out for you

    ReplyDelete