Friday 22 July 2011

Chapter Forty-Seven → So strange how everything went wrong so fast and I hope that this confusion does not last

The news of their vampirism was a shock to the children, to say the very least. Tommy was quieter about his worries, what would this mean for his future, how would he grow up, would he grow up? Was he dead? A demon? A monster? He was going to become as neurotic as his mother if he kept it up. Trista on the other hand, well, she didn't take the news as quietly. Now that she actually had proof that they were different, and not aliens or mutants either, but something else.


Life was crazy for Audra, between working various jobs and her working on the cure for the children, well if it wasn't for naps and coffee, she'd have been in a constant state of tired.


Tired or not, Audra had no time to sleep, for it was the twins birthday and a party was planned. The cakes were ordered and the guests were invited, even Andrew was allowed to come.


"Andrew, i've gotta talk to you." Audra said as she pulled him to the side, the man making a little face.

"Spare me." He said, thinking she was going to lapse into the same lecture that Jarvis had given him.


"Listen asshole." Audra said softly as not to upset the children and party. "If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be here, but i talked dad into not shunning you. So you will listen to me when i say i wanna talk."


Andrew had to admit, he was impressed with his sister's newly found spine. "When?" He just asked.

"I'll come around your place sometime this week." She said simply.


Besides, there were more important things to worry about right then, like cake!


Trista aged up into a new found rebellion.
(the shirt looks all pointy because her boobs were HUGE, i fixed it later)


Tommy, thankfully, didn't feel the need to rebel against his ailing grandparents and spastic single mother


Tyrone, who had been Tommy's best friend since early childhood, had his birthday the day before and was of course there for his friend's celebration. "You know, you look okay for a white boy." He teased.

"I'm green." Tommy deadpanned.

"Oh honey, under all that green, you be white." Tyrone was a flamboyant one with no mouth filter and cared very little for things such as political correctness.

"Thanks." Tommy said, still as sardonic as before.


 'Oh you know, whatever." He grinned, flicking one of his pink nail polished hand to the side, he talked with his hands, a  lot.


The next morning was a Saturday, which lead to sleeping in and lazying about. Tommy played with the guitar he got for his birthday, while Trista locked herself away in the bathroom for a good long while.


The girl stared at herself in the mirror for a good long while, looking at her mother's features staring back at her, yet the eyes of a stranger staring back at her. A man she didn't even know the name of, a man she had never met, her mother would never talk about. Suddenly she didn't feel like her anymore, she felt like she was them, stuck looking out through a strange face. Something had to be done, something to reclaim who she was, to plant the flag, sort to speak.


A quick trip out the back door and into the town and before she knew it, well, welcome the new Trista, and it barely had even hurt. Must have been the whole vampire thing.


Later that morning at brunch, the teen whined at her grandfather. "But why can't i have my own room!?"

"You don't like living with your brother anymore?" Jarvis asked between bites, Tommy ignoring his sister since she was obviously going through something.

"I just want my own space, but the Gestapo over there won't let me." She said, nodding her head toward the kitchen where her mother and grandmother was, Tamara chuckling at Audra being compared to Nazi secret police.

"I told you." Audra turned, motioning to the girl with a butter knife that she was holding to scrape plates with. "You did that to your face, forget getting anything outta me."

"But it's my face!"

"No, it's mine, you don't get legal rights to it until you're twenty-one." The woman said, like it was complete fact and not at all insane.

"Ugh! I hate you!" The girl huffed, pouting.


Later that day, Tyrone came over to bug Tommy. "Sports!" He rants from the second he walked into the door, following Tommy up to his room. "Can you believe she told me to take up sports! I mean, don't get me wrong, i love Gloria, she's a great step mom and everything. But do i look sporty to you?" He paused, pointing at his friend. "And allow me to remind you, your answer to that question will be the deciding factor as to if you live or die.... Hey, did you change your room?" Quick on the uptake that one.


"No, you don't exactly strike me as the sports type." Tommy said, slightly amused by his friends rambling outburst. "Might chip your peddy."

"Manny." Tyrone clarified. "Pedicures are for toes."

"Whatever." Tommy chuckled, rolling his eyes. "And yeah, Trista moved into the room next door, it only took three hours of bitching for mom to cave."


"So, we're alone?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Good, because there's something i've always wanted to do." The boy said with a smirk, Tommy looking concerned for a moment before he was very suddenly hit with a pillow.


Tyrone was a childish one, and he seemed to bring that out in other people as well. "Bitch, i will end you!" He laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Tommy arched an eyebrow before attacking him double time with his own pillow, had they been in any other house, someone might have been concerned about the fact that two teenaged boys could be heard giggling from a closed bedroom, but not there. In fact, Trista banged on the wall a shouted at for them to get a room.


"I thought we already had a room." Tyrone chuckled.

"I know right?"

"God a little giggling and she flips out."

"Then she won't enjoy this." Tommy smirked before tossing his head back and letting out a loud lecherous moan, which got Tyrone giggling and Trista could be heard shrieking from the next room before her footsteps  sounded as she quickly retreated down the stairs. Both boys nearly fell over from laughing so hard, which was only made worse when Jarvis's voice could be heard calling up the stairs. 

"Use a condom!" The old man said, obviously that was not what Trista expected her grandfather to say when she told on them.


That evening, Tyrone stayed for dinner, although he had a sandwich since the meal that Audra made wasn't vegetarian. "I'm sorry honey, had i known you were coming over i would have made something else." 

"Oh it's fine." He assured before looking at Trista when she sat down at the table. "Damn girl! What happened to your face!?"

"She fell on a staple gun." Tommy deadpanned, to which Trista made a 'haha soo funny' face at.

"Nah, it's okay, it's okay. As long as she didn't sit on it." 

Jarvis nearly dropped his plate from where he was in the kitchen while Tamara laughed into her meal, Tommy just making an 'ew' face.

"Sweetie, when it's your sister's vag he's talking about, you really shouldn't go to a visual place." Audra deadpanned, which got a surprised sputter from everyone by Tyrone.

"I always knew there was a reason i liked you." The sassy boy said with a smirk.


After dinner, the boys went out front onto the porch to digest and talk for a bit. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Tommy asked rather randomly.

"You doing a survey for school or something?" Tyrone teased.

"No, i was just wondering."

"I dunno, i do know i wanna be famous though. Like RuPaul, sashay, hay!" He snapped dramatically before smiling. "Well, maybe a little more famous than her, bitch hasn't done anything worth wild in years."

"You don't like Drag Race?"

Tyrone looked at his best friend oddly for a moment. "You watch Drag Race?"

"My sister's glued to that fucking tv, she'll watch anything, so i've caught it a few times."

"Uh-huh, sure." Tyrone looked disbelieving. "You know, i'm starting to wonder about you white boy."

"Green."

"Whatever."


"I dunno what i wanna be." Tommy admitted as he looked up at the sky, he liked the night time, he guessed it was part of the whole being a vampire thing.

"You could be anything, a doctor, a lawyer, a one man traveling band..."

"I'm a vampire." Tommy blurted out, like that explained why he couldn't be any of those things.

"I know."


"You do?" Tommy asked, looking at his friend surprised. "How long have you known?"

"I dunno, how long have i known you? A decade or so."

"How'd you know, I didn't even know."

"My mom married a vampire remember? Gloria's an ancient, she's been around for years. She was there for my mom when my dad split and i guess that was a good thing, cause she makes her happy."

"So you don't care that your best friend is a vampire?"

"I think i can manage." Tyrone said.


"Besides." The boy said after a beat. "I always knew you sucked." They both started laughing, the sound carrying off into the still night.


Chapter Notes:

I'm going to leave it there for now because i'm feeling really sick, so what was going to happen after that scene will happen in the next chapter. Fun tidbit, i had a completely different love interest planned out for Tommy, still might go with it, i shall see. Tyrone was always meant to be the sassy RuPaul like best friend, but to get him and Tommy to sit and talk on the porch i had to use the romantic interactions, and well, they kinda ended up being adorable. Lemme know what you think, cause i usually have at least once gay or lesbian couple in each generation, but if i go with Tyrone as Tommy's love interest they will be my first gay heir since the founding couple. Yay or nay? They cute enough? I'm still unsure, not because of the whole gay thing, obviously, cause hello *points to self* gay. But i'm not sure if their chemistry would work as a long term romantic thing, it's still all very up in the air at the moment.


Oh! And blooper, kind of. See this picture? *points down* Notice anything?
Yeah, that would be Andrew, rubbing his belly, thinking about being pregnant. One small fact about Andrew, he dates girls! Lol, in a case of 'funniest mistake ever' I accidentally turned on something in SP that allows girls to knock up guys. Yep, equal opportunity my town is! I've yet to decide if i'm going to turn it back off or not, cause really, that's just freaking funny.

Oh! And one more thing, just a little off shoot, side question. I was thinking of possibly posting some of my favorite sims (some from this legacy some not) up for download, just to share for fun. I just wanna ask before i do it, would it be a complete waste of time or would anyone actually be interested in seeing/downloading them?

5 comments:

  1. To who ever got Andrew pregnant. "You Go Girl~!"

    As to the Tommy and Tyrone. I give it two thumbs up. I can easily picture Ty calling Tommy white boy when they are both old and gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly LOVE Tyrone. His first appearance and it was instant chemistry. He's funny, he's intriguing, and I really think he and Tommy are freaking adorable.

    The scene in the bedroom almost killed me. I was laughing so hard my stitches started hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Tyrone! He's just hilarious, and he and Tommy have good chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tyrone. Boy had me in stitches the ENITRE chapter. I say...go for him.

    Also, what did you turn on in SP to allow girls to impregnate guys. Both for one game I might try it in and so I know to be careful with it's options.

    And you better be posting your sims! I still want Noah and Andrew! lol. Actually, wouldn't mind a Tamara or Jarvis...Nicolas...Ok, I love all your sims. I loved Micheal too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyrone would certainly keep the generation funny, he's a great character! Though he doesn't seem to have the best taste in tv, Drag Race is great! =)

    ReplyDelete