Saturday 9 July 2011

Chapter Thirty-Three → You're like a rush, you're like a drug, it's just the sight of you

Eventually it was Noah and Boinky's birthday, the family celebrated together.


"The sparkles aren't messing with my 'do' are they?" I'd be more worried about the fact that the table was sacking him, but that's just me.



Hey, Noah, Miami Vice called, they want their jacket back.


Next up was Boinky, god, who invited Joanna!?


Oh sweet jumping Jesus no!!


Better, much better.


Noah's parents bought him a motorcycle for his birthday and even though it was late, the birthday boy felt the need to try it out. With a promise that he'd 'be right back' he took off into the quickly darkening night. He didn't really know where he was going, but he had an idea, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew, he had always known.


When he pulled up to the little shack of a house, he took pause. This was where Nicholas lived now? It was so.... and is that the fridge on the back porch!?


 With a quick knock on the door, Nicholas invited him in. The inside was worse than the outside, if that was even possible. "What're you doing here?" Nicholas asked as Noah made his way into the house.

"It's my birthday." Was all Noah replied.

"I know."

"The place is... nice."

"It's a dump, but when i moved out my parents refused to give me anything because i was still running with Marco and his crew." Nicholas admitted. 


"Well, shouldn't Marco have put you up in better digs?" Noah asked once Nicholas turned to face him, not exactly liking that it sounded like his ex-boyfriend was still running shit for the local thugs.

"I would have, but i told him to go fuck himself." Nicholas admitted.

"You did?"

"Yeah." The fay just gave a small nod.


"Why?" Noah asked.

"Because."

"Ah, good reason." Noah said slightly sarcastically.

"Because i'm gay and i wasn't going to hide it, not because of them, not because of anyone. You were right, when you said i had my head in the sand. I was perfectly fine being out, my family knew, my friends knew, the kids at school knew. But when i started hanging with Marco and his friends, they were different and i was...."

"A chicken shit?" Noah offered.

"Scared." Nicholas chuckled.

"I like chicken shit better."

"You would."


"I'm proud of you." Noah said with a smile, pulling the other man into a hug without even really thinking about it. Of course once he had, there was the issue of having to let go, that proved to be their biggest problem.


"Don't go." Was all Nicholas said, with those two words he said everything. Every apology that needed to be said, every 'i want you, i need you', it was all already said.


How could Noah deny him?


Meanwhile.....
Back at the homestead, things continued on as to be expected. Boinky moved out while Zane got himself a new pet, a jellyfish named Edward.


The ghosts used the Slip 'N' Slide. 
(I swear Kinsley isn't naked, she's in her bathing suit)


The twins played doctor, apparently the poor patient had been beheaded, we're not hopeful for a recovery.


They also read a lot.


And Tamara puked, uh-oh.


Chapter Notes:

Ah Nicholas, how come you're so adorable. I moved Noah in with him and SP pops up to tell me like the next day that they got married and then around the time Tamara gets pregnant, i get another pop up to tell me the boys are expecting. It made me happy ^^ I stalked them from afar to see who was carrying, ended up being Nicholas, which i thought fitting, could just blame his fairy blood as to why he can get preggers. Although to be fair, i never explained why Kinsley and Cherie could even though they lacked the bits, it's a non-issue in my games really. Fem and M-preg is just part of the norm for my towns.

Anyway, i rolled for generation four, here's what i got: Single Parent, two kids, Job hopper. Generation goal is Hobby or Obsession and extra fun is It's So You!

The ten jobs i rolled for job hopper is as followed:

Classical Music (level 5), Ghost Hunter (level 5), Busker (week), Mafia (level 5), Stylist (level 5), Director (level 5), Mixologist (week), Waiter (week), Farmer (week), Culinary (level 5). Once the heir gets to it's last job though, i figured they can just stay in that one, since there's no other jobs to hop to afterward.

5 comments:

  1. Maria? What job is that?

    How the hell are you so funny, I try to make mine funny and it ends up being angsty =/

    Great job btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you ever tried to solve a problem like Maria? It's difficult man, a full time job.

    I'm just a sarcastic snot, it took years of practice, which now works in my favor i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUH! Boinky's aged up outfit made me go bwuah. icky. Nice change. I think the Miami Vice thing is very very fitting for Noah. It's so cute!

    I'm glad he and Nicolas made up.

    You know, Owen and Lacey kept doing that as ghosts too...Ok, Owen used the slip n slide, Lacey sat in the hot tub. this was before my game died....again! Guh stupid game sometimes I wanna smack it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD Poor Boinky! His age up outfit was just terrible. His new one is far nicer.

    Still contemplating asking for Nicholas, but I shall be patient for now. I don't know if I forgive him for being a jerk. (If the kid's cute I'll forgive him).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh trust me Cece, the kid is freaking adorable! I'll purposely have Tamara stalk her brother and new nephew just to get a picture of the little guy ^^

    ReplyDelete