Sunday 10 July 2011

Chapter Thirty-Four → Tonight I feel restless atlantic hum across these waters for you, we're still young

Life carried on, as it's known to do. Zane finally got his koi pond put in, took the damn landscapers long enough. He was so happy he didn't even wait to put on proper clothes, nothing like fishing in your PJ's to make you start thinking of retirement.


Slowly yet surely the toddlers were potty trained. 
Don't worry Andrew the evil horses are more afraid of you than you are of them.


They were also taught to talk, Andrew took to it quicker while Alaura was seriously considering becoming a mute.


Jarvis, obsessed with being a better parent than either of his were, spent a lot of time with the children, playing and teaching and painting portraits of them.


The children were just happy to have daddy around to play all day.


Soon came the news that Tamara was pregnant again, she and Jarvis couldn't have been happier.


The ghosts still hung around, twenty-four bloody hours a day! It was getting ridiculous. It was enough to run a person from the house.


And run it did, Tamara decided she needed some space to breathe that was free of specters, so she headed over to see her baby brother and his new husband.


She brought a housewarming gift, but really felt like she should have brought a new house, eek! She also found out that the boy's were expecting, which made her happy and Nicholas promised many play dates.


While Tamara wasn't and artist like Jarvis was, she still did have the want to paint, and usually did when she had a free moment. Be it first thing in the morning in her underwear, or ya know, whenever.


Sooner than anyone was really ready, Tamara went into labor. Yep, you're really being helpful there Kinsley, thanks.


Hours later, Tamara and Jarvis returned home with Audra.


Tamara celebrated the birth of her daughter with a new tattoo.


Just days after Audra's birth, it was the twin's birthday. Once again, Alaura went first, don't forget Andrew again guys!


Alaura really wanted cake!



Until she realized it wasn't chocolate, ick, who the hell was in charge of the cake?


Andrew was next, he got a cake this time around, but he was still as unimpressed as he was before. You're not getting out of paying for that therapy, dad!


During all this, Zane had commissioned a family graveyard near their house, mostly just to get the ghosts out of their hair. But also because they lived so far from the town graveyard.


Seemed like he couldn't have commissioned the graveyard at a better time, because within days of it being done, Zane met the Reaper. While in the bathroom no less, how undignified.


The Reaper though, seemed more interested in playing school than actually collecting Zane's soul. I think it's the pressure of work, i'd chip in for a workshop should he need one.


But as cruel as life was, it marched on and soon it was Audra's birthday. It was bittersweet without Zane there, although the epic sparkles helped lift her spirits.


For a minute or two.


Chapter Notes:

Another one bites the dust, and another one bites and another one bites..... sorry, i'll be good.

Anyway! Yes, Zane is gone T_T I shall miss his epic beard, which he was so proud of. Audra's my heir, since she is their third and would be last child. But there was an oops, i was with Cora across town doing one of those annoying park vaccination clinic things and Tamara and Jarvis got bored. Take up needle point! God damn! I had already ended three unexpected pregnancies of hers and Jarvis kept getting wishes for more and more kids so i figure meh, whatever, they can have another one. It's the woohooer's fault, just plain woohoo is no longer an option for some unknown reason so every woohoo is either risky or try for baby. I'm going to set it back to it's default options and see if that fixes it, cause i started a clean hood to see if it was the mod glitching or just something i did, and the mod worked fine there so it's gotta be something i did -_-

The ghosts were driving me crazy! They never left, so in a fit of anger i kinda sorta might have... deleted them. I know! I know, i'm evil. But i couldn't pick up their urns with them out and about and they never went back into their urns, what's a girl to do? So i moved the urns to the graveyard, although their now empty urns lol. The family graveyard is so ghetto looking, it's not even funny but i made it in like 2 minutes, i just literally wanted those damn things gone! And yes, it's raining in my graveyard, why, because i'm dramatic like that.

I realized i never posted the twins stats, so i shall post them here.

Andrew: Excitable, Athletic and Rebellious. Alaura: Clumsy, Easily Impressed and Artistic. Audra got Friendly and Neurotic. I always randomize the baby's traits, so the first two traits for them i didn't pick. They all have the hidden 'can apprehend burglar' trait from Cherie and for some unknown reason the 'makes no messes' one. I can only assume it's from Lyla or Archer, which are Jarvis's parents. I don't remember if i gave them that trait when i made them, but considering the kids have it, it would be a good bet i did. Oh and if anyone is wondering where the hell i got a name like Audra from, it's actually the uncommonly used female form of the name Arthur. Just a tid bit of useless information from lil ole me ;)

9 comments:

  1. I love Audra, she's so pretty! I love her hair. Shame about the ghosts. I had the same problem in my first legacy with Alicia. I just force aged her into the last ghost stage and then made the new graveyard.

    Grim cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is, i was happy Audra got Cora's hair color with the green skin. Although she lacks the pointy ears, it's funny how the genetics work out sometimes. So far only Alaura has the pointy ears, which is fine, she's a cutie.

    And i know right, the Reaper is so random sometimes. I love it when he goes and jumps on the trampoline, which he use to do all the time in one of my other games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CAR! I WANT A "PUNCHBUGGIE"! (as I call them)

    I like all the kids in this generation, especially Alaura and Audra :)

    BTW, you forgot to block out Tamara's boobies in the tattoo picture, it was a bit of a shock to my prudish self (but have to say they look pretty realistic and well done).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Beetle from http://www.freshprincecreations.com/vwnewbeetle2003.htm
    FPC has the most amazing cars for download, i'm slowly adding all of them into my game.

    Oops! I didn't even think that she was facing a mirror when i took the picture cause i was looking at the back of her neck to place the tattoo properly, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, poor Zane, on the toilet no less. Remind me to tell you how Owen went before my came died, cause it was EPIC with a capital E

    I've always loved ole Grimmie. He's fun and adorabble and apparently loves kids. He's more likely to stick around if you have kids.

    Audra is adorable. She is not impressed. And I have to say, I'm really happy your Heir got the green skin, I was just hoping for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, it's Owen, he can only die epically. We made this decree already once, didn't we?

    And i was really happy Audra got the green skin too, i was like, please be green, please be green, YES! You're green! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we did. He, by the way, died after one last whoo hoo with Lacey. I nearly died laughing after that. I was like....What a way to go man. I think I applauded.

    The Talliways have great genetics. The children in your legacy are all gorgeous and I find myself interested in all their stories. Pretty soon your whole town will be nothing but Talliway descendents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, at least he died a very happy man. Respect lol.

    And i know, i've been very lucky genetic wise, even with the townies for the most part, expect for the pig faced family, but they're slowly dying off, thank god.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well who would want to breed with pig faced people lol. I am not surprised the ugly is dying out. Who would want the ugly when there are so much pretty surrounding them.

    ReplyDelete